In the first of a multi-part series, Paul and Howard talk about metabolic syndrome, from its rise, to its prevalance, to its causes, and its consequences. There is a Fairly Crap Transcript™ here.
- What is metabolic syndrome?
- How is it diagnosed?
- The causes of metabolic syndrome
- The rise to prevalence of metabolic syndrome
- How diet affects our metabolic health
- Metabolic syndrome
- LDL and ApoB Exposure and the evolution of heart disease
- 10 Techniques To Help You Thrive With Knee Arthritis
Music & Disclaimers:
- Crossing the Chasm by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3562-crossing-the-chasm License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Marty Gots A Plan by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4992-marty-gots-a-plan License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Disclaimers apply and can be heard at the end of the episode.