Paul and Howard talk about personal fitness and mental health, one year after coronavirus lockdowns began. There is a Fairly Crap Transcript™ here.
- Assessment through quick condition tests
- The importance of having fitness objectives
- What have we learned about injuries and therapies because of pandemic
- Mental health, the other epidemic
- Niall Moyna’s minimum fitness test
Music & Disclaimers:
- Crossing the Chasm by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3562-crossing-the-chasm License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Marty Gots A Plan by Kevin MacLeod Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4992-marty-gots-a-plan License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Disclaimers apply and can be heard at the end of the episode.